Bali is one of the most popular destinations for travelers who want to enjoy the beauty, culture, and adventure of Indonesia.
But how long does it take to fly from Singapore to Bali? And what are the best airlines and flights to choose?
Flight Time from Singapore to Bali
The flight time from Singapore to Bali depends on several factors, such as the distance, the speed, the route, and the weather.
The shortest possible flight time is about 2 hours and 30 minutes, but the average flight time is around 2 hours and 45 minutes.
This is based on the assumption that you fly at an average speed of 500 mph (805 km/h) and have a non-stop flight.
The distance from Singapore to Bali is about 1,037 miles (1\u2009669 kilometers). This is the straight line distance or the “as the crow flies” distance.
However, planes rarely fly in a straight line, because they have to follow air traffic routes and avoid bad weather. So the actual distance may vary depending on your flight path.
The route from Singapore to Bali usually involves flying over the Strait of Malacca, Sumatra, Java, and Bali Sea. There are no stopovers along the way, unless you choose a flight that has one or more layovers in other cities.
The weather can also affect your flight time, especially if there are strong winds, storms, or turbulence. These can cause delays or diversions that can add minutes or hours to your travel time.
Therefore, it is always advisable to check the weather forecast before you book your flight and before you depart.
Best Airlines and Flights from Singapore to Bali
There are many airlines that offer flights from Singapore to Bali, but not all of them are equal in terms of price, comfort, service, and reliability.
Some of the best airlines that fly this route are:
Singapore Airlines is a Singaporean airline that is widely regarded as one of the best airlines in the world for its luxury amenities, attentive service, and inflight entertainment. Daily flights from Singapore (SIN) to Bali (DPS) via Singapore (SIN), with a total flight time of about 2 hours and 45 minutes. The prices start from $325 for a round trip in economy class.
Indonesia AirAsia: Indonesia AirAsia is a low-cost Indonesian airline that has a good reputation for its cheap fares, friendly staff, and on-time performance. It offers daily flights from Singapore (SIN) to Bali (DPS) via Singapore (SIN), with a total flight time of about 2 hours and 45 minutes. The prices start from $206 for a round trip in economy class.
Jetstar is a low-cost Australian airline that has a good reputation for its affordable prices, modern fleet, and frequent promotions. Daily flights from Singapore (SIN) to Bali (DPS) via Singapore (SIN), with a total flight time of about 2 hours and 40 minutes. The prices start from $220 for a round trip in economy class.
Of course, these are not the only airlines that fly from Singapore to Bali. You can also find flights from other airlines such as Garuda Indonesia, KLM, Emirates, Qatar Airways, and more. These flights may have higher prices or longer flight times than the ones mentioned above.
To find the best flights from Singapore to Bali for your budget and preferences, you can use online tools Travel or Skyscanner. These tools allow you to compare different airlines, dates, prices, and features easily and quickly.
Tips for Flying from Singapore to Bali
Flying from Singapore to Bali can be a quick and easy journey, but there are some tips that can make it more comfortable and enjoyable:
- Pack light: Since you will be traveling for a short time and have no stopovers along the way, it is advisable to pack light and avoid checking in any luggage if possible. This will save you time and money on baggage fees and reduce the risk of losing your luggage or having it damaged.
- Dress comfortably: Wear loose-fitting clothes that are suitable for different climates and temperatures. You may also want to bring a jacket or a scarf that you can use as a blanket or a pillow on the plane.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol and caffeine, as they can dehydrate you and affect your sleep quality. You can also bring some snacks or gum to keep your mouth moist and prevent ear pressure.
- Move around: To prevent blood clots and muscle cramps, try to move around and stretch your legs every few hours. You can also wear compression socks or stockings that can improve your blood circulation and reduce swelling.
- Have fun: Finally, don’t forget to have fun and enjoy the experience. You can watch movies, listen to music, read books, play games, or chat with your fellow passengers on the plane.
Flying from Singapore to Bali is a short but rewarding journey that can take you to one of the most beautiful and fascinating places in the world.
By choosing the best airlines and flights, packing light, dressing comfortably, staying hydrated, moving around, and having fun, you can make the most of your trip and arrive in Bali feeling refreshed and ready to explore.
We hope this article has given you some useful information and tips on how to fly from Singapore to Bali. Have a safe and happy flight!